Ok, I've made clear about the reason. The T1w image opened from the workbench
tutorial data has also been registered to the MNI space. Therefore, the MNI
surface matches well with this T1w_restore.nii.gz image in MNI space, and the
T1w surface matches well with the T1_acpc_dc_restore.nii.gz image.

Problem solved. Sorry to disturb with such a hurried asking.
Wish everyone a good day. :)

Best regards,
Xinyang

在 2018-04-18 16:00:36,"Xinyang Liu" <xinyang_ie...@163.com> 写道:

Dear experts,

Hi. Sorry that I made a mistake in my last email.
The "100307.L.white.32k_fs_LR.surf.gii" was provided from the MNI folder in the
workbench tutorial data, and the MSMAll file came from T1w folder. There is
only tiny difference from the MSMAll registration.

Therefore, the difference actually lies in the surfaces from the MNI and T1w
folder.  It turns out that the surfaces with the same name from these two
folders differ a lot in their shapes (please see the new screenshot attached),
which I didn't expect to be so obvious. We can see that the MNI surfaces have
better alignment with individual brain structure, not T1w. Why does that
happen? In this way, should we change to choose the surface in MNI folder
instead of T1w to produce surface ROI in fibre tracking?

Look forward to your reply. Thanks.

Best regards,
Xinyang