Hi,
rfMRI_REST1_7T_PA_Atlas_1.6mm_MSMAll.dtseries.nii is the CIFTI version, using
MSMAll registration, on a surface mesh with ~ 1.6 mm (average) vertex spacing.

Note that we've provided CIFTI data on both 1.6 mm and 2.0 mm meshes.
Depending on your research question, the latter may be easier to work with.

Also, we'd suggest that you consider using the FIX-cleaned data instead,
available in the "FIX-Denoised (Compact)" packages.

Cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Psychiatry

Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134

660 South Euclid Ave.                        Tel: 314-747-6173

St. Louis, MO  63110                          Email: mha...@wustl.edu
On 6/19/18, 10:01 AM, "hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of Nina
de Lacy" <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of
dela...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

Hi there:

I have downloaded the 1.6mm 7T minimally preprocessed files and after looking
at a few subjects, I can't find the actual resting state timeseries (presumably
of 900 volumes). Here are the .nii files I have for an example subject:

rfMRI_REST1_7T_PA_Atlas_1.6mm_MSMAll.dtseries.nii
rfMRI_REST1_7T_PA_Atlas_1.6mm.dtseries.nii
rfMRI_REST1_7T_PA_dropouts.nii
rfMRI_REST1_7T_PA_Jacobian.nii
rfMRI_REST1_7T_PA_PhaseOne_gdc_dc.nii
rfMRI_REST1_7T_PA_PhaseTwo_gdc_dc.ii
rfMRI_REST1_7T_PA_SBRef.nii
rfMRI_REST1_7T_PA_sebased_bias.nii
rfMRI_REST1_7T_PA_sebased_reference.nii

I also downloaded the unprocessed and extended release, which have the same
file structure and do contain the 900 volume timeseries.

Could someone advise if I am missing something here?

Thanks v much
Nina

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information
protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The
improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal
penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and
destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the
information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by
law.