Dear all,

We have already downloaded the data of Resting State fMRI FIX-Denoised
(Compact) of 100 unrelated subjects. We wanted to do some analysis on
these data (rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii), so we
used the following command (for the first session of the first
subject):

wb_command.exe -cifti-parcellate
rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_MSMAll_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii
Q1-Q6_RelatedValidation210.CorticalAreas_dil_Final_Final_Areas_Group_Colors.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii
COLUMN glasser_100307_s1_parcellation.ptseries.nii

And then we used the following command on the result of the previous command:

-cifti-convert -to-gifti-ext

Which gave a '.gii' output and then read it with the gifti command in
Matlab and it gave a 360 by 1200 matrix which is dimensionally right,
but we were wondering if what we have done is correct and has given
the correct result.

Thanks in advance,

Hesam