Workbench doesn't have that kind of visualization - it can be displayed as
a matrix, or interactively selecting a "seed" parcel and coloring the other
parcels.  The FSLNets stuff has something related to what you want, but is
based on networks, and doesn't really spatially organize them:

https://db.humanconnectome.org/megatrawl/3T_HCP820_MSMAll_d50_ts2/megatrawl_1/netjs/index.html

The cortical coordinates are stored in .surf.gii files, and can be turned
into metric files with wb_command -surface-coordinates-to-metric .  It
doesn't have a way to put voxel coordinates into voxel data, unfortunately,
but it may be simple to do in matlab or python.  From these, you can make a
cifti file containing coordinates in each grayordinate, and then you can
use wb_command -cifti-parcellate on it to get the center of gravity of each
parcel.

You do have to select what surface you take coordinates from, which runs
into our usual advice that functionally-aligned cortical data has
substantial coordinate uncertainty - folding patterns are different across
subjects, and functional areas move around somewhat with respect to folds
(moreso in some regions than others).  However, since it sounds like you
only need a rough estimate of distances for display purposes, you probably
don't need to worry about this much.  You can use the MSMAll aligned group
average surfaces to match the functional alignment used by the MMP labels -
midthickness will give you the average anatomical coordinates, while
inflated or very_inflated will "unfold" the surface a bit more (group
averaging already smooths many folds out somewhat), which may help avoid
having some areas obscure the view of other areas.

Tim