*Post-doctoral Position Neuroimaging/ Computational Biology at University
of Minnesota*

A postdoc position is available in the group of Dr. Anna Zilverstand, PhD
at University of Minnesota. The lab is part of the UMN Medical Discovery
Team for Addiction (https://www.med.umn.edu/addictionmdt) in the
Departments of Psychiatry, Neuroscience and Radiology at the Medical School
of University of Minnesota. Imaging will take place at the Center of
Magnetic Resonance Research (CMRR). The postdoctoral associate will join an
interdisciplinary team focused on investigating neurobiological subtypes of
human drug addiction using novel statistical methods. We use existing
large-scale data sets additional to acquiring our own data in humans with
drug addiction, employing a variety of techniques such as interviewing,
neurocognitive testing, questionnaires and multi-modal neuroimaging. The
focus in this position will be on neuroimaging analysis (e.g. resting-state
fMRI) and using computational methods for linking
social/demographic/neurocognitive/personality and clinical measures to the
neuroimaging data.

The successful candidate will have a strong background in neuroimaging
analysis (e.g. HCP, AFNI, FSL) or computational skills (e.g., Python,
MATLAB, R) and a track record of first-author research papers published in
peer-reviewed journals.  The candidate will have an opportunity to work on
data from a funded study in adults with opioid addiction, as well as
analyze already collected data on cannabis and alcohol addiction.
Experience in addiction research is a plus but not required. We are looking
for highly motivated, self-driven, creative, and interactive scientists.
Please contact an...@umn.edu for informal inquiries. Applications can be
submitted here:  https://z.umn.edu/3uby

*Anna Zilverstand, PhD*

Assistant Professor