Hi,

I was wondering how I might extract (in a convenient to use format) the parcel
labels from the Glasser Parcellation Scheme
(Q1-Q6_RelatedValidation210.CorticalAreas_dil_Final_Final_Areas_Group_Colors.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii)
 which would align with the 22 networks from the ResultsRegions_ROI.dlabel.nii
file. I realize by using wb_command -file-information I can list out the 360
parcel label names and index (as well as the 22 network names and index) but
how might I get these parcels associated with the network names which encompass
them? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Arman