If by "convenient" you mean "not cifti", then wb_command -cifti-separate
will allow you to get gifti surface label files.  If you mean "binary
ROIs", use wb_command -cifti-all-labels-to-rois (and then -cifti-separate
if you want them in gifti format).

If you mean "volume files", we do not recommend the use of group average
cortical data in volume files.  A recent paper of ours explores what
happens when making a volume version of this exact parcellation (as a proxy
for what happens to cortical BOLD signal in different processing methods):

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29925602

Tim

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:23 PM, ARMAN PRAFUL KULKARNI <apkulkar...@wisc.edu