There is wb_command -probtrackx-dot-convert which should be able to convert
the fdt_matrix1.dot file, which should allow a better visualization of the
results.  I'm not entirely clear on the arguments to your probtrackx
command, or what the actual ROIs you used are, but it looks like they were
purely voxel-based.  You may need to take something the nodif_brain_mask
and turn it into a label volume with the label name set to "OTHER" (just as
a placeholder that should work), and then we can figure out whether each
voxel list needs to be on a row or a column option (you may need to do
something manually to get one of the voxel lists, depending on the details
of what matrix1 does).

I don't know the specifics of matrix1, Stam or Matt can you give me the
details (is it symmetric, and if so is it stored as lower-triangle, what it
actually tracks from and to)?

Tim