hey Matt,
I was trying to use the FIX script from the fix directory that came with
this - downloadable FIX tar file
<http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve/ftp/fix.tar.gz> tar file.
I did so because I didn't see in the content of the hcp_fix script that it
runs the training mode, and I needed to create the training file (as I said
before, im at the stage where I have hand labelled the components of the
resting state data for 10 of my subjects after running MELODIC, and I wish
to train FIX using these labels).
if I'm mistaken in my workflow, I would appreciate any further instructions
as to the correct workflow for using the FIX pipelines.

thank you