Dear HCPers,

I'm wondering if it's possible to do the structural preprocessing pipelines on
Philips 3T data? I'm trying to run the PreFreeSurfer script and it is not able
to find my T1w or T2w images. These were PAR REC files that I converted to
NIFTI. Could this be the issue or is it more likely that I've made a coding
error?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes,
Lucy

Lucy Evans | PhD Student & Graduate Teaching Assistant | DNEP PGR Rep
Division of Neuroscience & Experimental Psychology | School of Biological
Sciences | Faculty of Biology, Medicine & Health | The University of Manchester
Room 124e Zochonis Building | Brunswick Street | Manchester M13 9PL | Email:
lucy.ev...@manchester.ac.uk<mailto:lucy.ev...@manchester.ac.uk>