From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 5:11 PM
To: "Burgess, Gregory" <gburg...@wustl.edu<mailto:gburg...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "Curtiss, Sandy" <scurt...@wustl.edu<mailto:scurt...@wustl.edu>>, 李婧玮
<allhappylife...@gmail.com<mailto:allhappylife...@gmail.com>>, Thomas Yeo
<yeoye...@gmail.com<mailto:yeoye...@gmail.com>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] question about making RSFC matrices available

However, he is not sharing the HCP data files themselves, but only results
obtained from using them.  The data use terms only state that the *original
data* must be distributed under the same terms.  Derived data appears to only
be covered by "all relevant rules and regulations imposed by my institution",
and that paragraph looks like it mainly exists to remind users that the data is
not considered de-identified.

Tim

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 4:56 PM Burgess, Gregory