We have done so partly because we haven't needed to put many data files on
github (it would not be simple for the pipelines to fetch
data-use-terms-protected files from BALSA, for instance).  He first asked
whether it was okay to put them on github, and the real answer seems to be
"ask your own institution, not us".

Tim