Here we go again. The blocker / critical tickets ballooned up a lot, I see 64
now! : https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12334985

Also, the docs target (mvn package -Pdocs -DskipTests) is completely busted on
branch-2, I figured I have to backport a whole bunch of patches that are only
on trunk, and may be more fixes on top of that *sigh*

I’ll start pushing for progress for an RC in a week or two.

Any help towards this, reviewing/committing outstanding patches and
contributing to open items is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
+Vinod