From: Jian He [mailto:j...@hortonworks.com]
Sent: 12 May 2016 06:34
To: mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org; yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org;
hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org; common-...@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Release thread] 2.8.0 release activities

For MapReduce/YARN, I closed a few staled ones. Only 4 jiras needs attention
for 2.8

MAPREDUCE-6288
YARN-1815
YARN-4685
YARN-4844

The rest are either improvements or long-standing issues and does not qualify
release blocker, IMO.
I think we’ll try to get these 4 jiras in asap. The rest will be on best
effort, resolve as much as possible and move them out if not resolved in time.

Jian

On May 11, 2016, at 5:37 PM, Wangda Tan