Thank you everyone for reviewing this ticket.

I think if there are no problems with the goal and the overall solution, we
are ready to push this ticket forward and I will create some detailed
sub-tasks for this ticket.

I will split this project into three milestones to make this project
cleaner for review and merge.
Milestone 1: Replacing the current global lock with two locks, global FS
lock and global BM lock. End-user can choose which locking mode to use
through configuration.
Milestone 2: Replacing the global FS write lock with directory tree-based
fine-grained lock.
Milestone 3: Replacing the global BM lock with directory tree-based
fine-grained lock.

Each milestone can be merged into the trunk branch in time, which has
multiple benefits:
1. Phased performance improvements can be quickly used by everyone
2. All developers can better understand the implementation ideas of the
fine-grained locking mechanism as soon as possible
3. Each milestone is developed based on the latest trunk branch to reduce
conflicts

If you have any concerns, please feel free to discuss them together.
I hope you can join us to push this project forward together, thanks.