Here are some summaries about the first phase:
1. There are no big changes in this phase
2. This phase just uses FS lock and BM lock to replace the original global
lock
3. It's useful to improve the performance, since some operations just need
to hold FS lock or BM lock instead of the global lock
4. This feature is turned off by default, you can enable it by setting
dfs.namenode.lock.model.provider.class to
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.fgl.FineGrainedFSNamesystemLock
5. This phase is very import for the ongoing development of the entire FGL

Here I would like to express my special thanks to @kokonguyen191 and
@yuanboliu for their contributions.  And you are also welcome to join us
and complete it together.