Thanks ZanderXu and Hui Fei for your work on this feature. It will be
a very helpful improvement for the HDFS module in the next journal.

1. If we need any more review bandwidth, I would like to be involved
to help review if possible.
2. From the design document there are still missing some detailed
descriptions such as snapshot, symbolic link and reserved etc as mentioned
above. I think it will be helpful for newbies who want to be involved
if all corner
cases are considered and described.
3. From slack, we plan to check into the trunk at this phase. I am not sure
If it is the proper time, following the dev plan there are two steps left to
finish this feature from the design document, right? If that, I think we should
postpone checking in when all plans are ready. Considering that there are
many unfinished tries for this feature in history, I think postpone checking
will be the safe way, another way it will involve more rebase cost if you keep
separate dev branch, however I think It is not one difficult thing for you.

Good luck and look forward to making that happen soon!

Best Regards,
- He Xiaoqiao