I've invited you to fill in the following form:
TimVideos Hackfest 2018 (before LCA2018)

To fill it in, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4d9fbTFae3MF8Fv2LNZjg0vyxcsLY6cj9xnkebh3nT15axQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hi everyone,

Every year TimVideos holds a hackfest before Linux.conf.au in January. During the hackfest we work on improving open video capture software and hardware for usage at the conference & other events.

This survey is being sent out to understand who can attend, for how long, and what funding we need to secure to make that possible.

*** Please respond even if you are only thinking of coming! ***

As LCA2018 is in Sydney, Australia - the city Tim calls home - we are hoping to make the event *bigger* this time around. We are proposing running a two week long event (instead of the normal single week). The aim is for the first week to be focused on hardware (including the FPGA Project Miniconf) and the second week being more focused on the rest of the stack.

Proposed Dates (all in 2018);
  * 22th Jan → 26th Jan -- Linux.conf.au
  * 20th Jan → 21st Jan -- A/V deployment
* 13th Jan → 19th Jan -- Proposed TimVideos Hackfest: Week 2 (A/V stack focussed) * 6th Jan → 12th Jan -- Proposed TimVideos Hackfest: Week 1 (hardware focussed)

Looking forward to meeting everyone in person!

Tim 'mithro' Ansell

Google Forms: Create and analyse surveys.