Hello,
I am interested to contribute to this organisation. I have knowledge on VHDL,C
programming and have worked on communications like I2C and UART on development
boards.There are some questions that I need to ask:
* Will this organisation be participatinh in GSoc 2018?
* With the language skills that I know, what are the most suitable projects?
Any new ideas that would be involved ?
* What other information should I know before starting the contribution, please
provide sources/links for the same.

Thanks and regards,
Manas.