Hi Bruno!

Currently most of the developers of LiteX-BuildEnv / HDMI2USB have yet to
get their NeTV2 boards (only myself and Florent got early versions and we
are both pretty time limited at the moment!). Hence the "HDMI2USB firmware"
for the board is not really ready for use. I expect as people start to get
the hardware this will quickly change. See the following github issue for
more information https://github.com/timvideos/litex-buildenv/issues/33

If you have the time, we would definitely love your help in making things
awesome! Feel free to join us on the #timvideos channel on irc.freenode.net

Tim 'mithro' Ansell