Hi Carl,

As far as I can tell, the code of the hdmi_in1 is ideally the correct one.

Reason: The highlighted part (wprint) depends on a peripheral (frequency
detector) which may or may not be present in the gateware. So, we include
the printf code only if that peripheral (frequency detector for HDMI_IN1)
is present in the gateware.

#ifdef CSR_HDMI_IN1_FREQ_BASE
*wprintf(" (@" REFRESH_RATE_PRINTF " MHz)",*
*REFRESH_RATE_PRINTF_ARGS(hdmi_in1_freq_value_read() / 10000));*
#endif

Whereas the `hdmi_in1_status()` section of code is dependent on
whether `CSR_HDMI_IN1_BASE`
is defined or not.

Thanks!

Best regards,