This is the one I’ve always used.

You can grep out specific entries and hand-edit them if you need to make
changes not otherwise supported by the admin interface. Also you can use this
method to move full-strength cross-realm keys between installations.

It’s also a great way to undo an otherwise-dangerous experiment. ;-)

Personal email.  hbh...@oxy.edu