On 4/7/2017 2:01 PM, Henry B (Hank) Hotz, CISSP wrote:
I thought there was already a command-line option to do that.

Yes, there is. Do an iptopd-slave —help. The option is —hostname=<what you
want>. ipropd-master has the same option.

I’m looking at 7.0.1.

The --hostname option seems to work in 1.5.2 also. It's not in the (1.5.2) man page! Thanks, Henry.

Adam