On 11/29/18 10:13 AM, Jiri Svoboda wrote:
> Exactly. I don't want to rely on GH too much. I'd prefer if we are able
> to self-host all crucial infrastructure, like code and issues. I don't
> care so much which system we use as long as it's owned by us. I'm still
> hoping to see trac show git commits ;-)

Our current infrastructure is currently lacking maintenance and it is
difficult to get anything done on it. GH makes it easy to have multiple
people who can actually make changes. I wouldn't want to go back to the
model when it was not possible to even authenticate via a ssh key when
pushing to the repo, not speaking of being able to easily manage commit
access for others. Having said that, I don't see having trac support for
git commits or https access anytime soon, but I can be wrong :-)

> I'd strongly prefer not to have a split brain situation with using both
> track tickets and GH issues.

Okay, I disabled that again in the morning. But I would actually prefer
to have it the other way around.

Jakub