I think the problem is rather that a *single* administrator is a single
point of failure. I don't have any doubt that any person from the core team
would have the skills and knowledge to step up as administrator if needed,
provided that he is given the necessary information and authorization.

-Jiri

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 at 10:14, Jiri Svoboda <jirik.svob...@seznam.cz> wrote:
">
> Exactly. I don't want to rely on GH too much. I'd prefer if we are able to
self-host all crucial infrastructure, like code and issues. I don't care so
much which system we use as long as it's owned by us. I'm still hoping to
see trac show git commits ;-)

Self-hosting crucial infrastructure requires having an administrator
able to maintain its function.
With all due respect to Martin's efforts, we clearly don't have anyone
with both time and expertise to do it, and the current state of
helenos.org reflects that issue.

-- jzr