Hi Petr!

Long time, no see :-) Looks like you just can't stop from doing amazing
stuff, do you? :-D It will be great to have the arm64 port upstreamed!

When you do that, I have an additional request: You know all the AArch64
documents, can you add links, or at least names to http://www.helenos.org/
wiki/DeveloperDocs/CPUArch ? I managed to identify one, the A64 instruction
set.

Do you know the name/link especially for the System V ABI processor
supplement for AArch64? Do you know if there is a document describing TLS
support for AArch64 so we can implement Dynamic linking+TLS support? (or is
that part of the ABI CPU supplement?)

Cheers,

Jiri

---------- Původní e-mail ----------