Hi guix,

I've tried many times to build guix from source to fully install it inside my
~/.local but without success and don't get why.

You could find my installation script partially based on Pjotrp recipes
here<https://pastebin.com/vNY0cM4x> and the full log
here<https://pastebin.com/fNdK9hva>.

"make" seems ok

"make check" fail

"./pre-inst-env guix-daemon" fail with "guix-daemon: error while loading shared
libraries: libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Did i miss something ?

How to have guix fully installed inside ~/.local with a datastore inside
~/.local/gnu/store and not related to the guix installed on the system ?

Thanks,

Best regards,