Hi! There actually were wpa-supplicant config twice. The necessary one is in
the (modify-services) section. I rest only  that one. And it works. But the
network is not working, cause dhcpd is not configured. I really want to get
around
"dhcpcd@.service causes slow startup"
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dhcpcd
<https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dhcpcd>

Would you give some advises how to prevent slow booting? How to set timeout on
wpa-supplicant service and dhcpcd that they'll start after slim shows me auth
form?

My actual manual network start is this:

# cat startnet
#!/bin/sh

#connect to wi-fi through wpa_supplicant

herd stop wpa-supplicant
rfkill unblock wifi
wpa_supplicant -B -i wlp2s0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
sleep 2
dhclient -v wlp2s0

May be I can use dhclient service or something like that instead of dhcpcd?

I attached my current workable config, but dhcpcd is commented there. Also I do
not know how to write dhcpd.conf for my case?

Apr 4, 2019, 7:26 PM by zna...@tutanota.com: