We recently launched a new add-on called *Trevor* and are looking for alpha
testers. Trevor has all the power of Dataclips, plus:
- it allows you to *drill down* into the results of aggregate queries (to
instantly see the underlying rows) using our powerful point and click
- it *automatically* infers the available joins between all your tables.
- it shows the *history* of the steps that built up your query (and allows
you to toggle each step on and off).
- it supports *Amazon* *Redshift* databases.
- it has advanced *JSON* *support*.
Here's a 55 second product demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y54F-a2pT8
If you'd like to test it out, please get in touch with
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Heroku" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Heroku Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.