Tyvek Fire Curb housewrap:
http://www2.dupont.com/Tyvek_FireCurb/en_GB/index.html

"When flames meet Tyvek® FireCurb™, they literally stop, die down… and go
out. The new patented technology adds flame retardancy to the well-known
properties of Tyvek® for even more comprehensive protection of walls and
roofs."

"Today in Europe there are only a very few exceptions of underlay products
with a different Euroclass than E. The patented DuPont™ Tyvek® FireCurb™
technology, by contrast, *allows a fire class up to Euroclass B*, both for
freehanging application or for installation on mineral wools. Only masonry
can deliver a higher fire resistance factor.*"

http://www2.dupont.com/Tyvek_FireCurb/en_GB/our-solutions.html

Awesome. Sample ordered.

Can it be bought from a building products supplier easily? I'll find out.

Probably does not come in plain white like other Tyvek:
http://www.materialconcepts.com/products/tyvek/

Huge rolls of plain white UV resistant:
http://www.materialconcepts.com/products/tyvek/uv-soft/

"*Flammability: Clean untreated Tyvek® shrinks away from the heat of an
open flame without igniting. It will begin to shrink at 244°F (118°C) or
melt until 275°F (135°C). Its auto-ignition temperature is 650°F (343°C) *"

All this stuff is perfect for my 'Hexayurt compatible' 2x2 frame. Maybe
soft UV tyvek can be bonded to the FireCurb.
Plain tyvek will hide the garish logos, while FireCurb will keep any flame
from getting through to wood frame and foam board outer shell?

I'll be testing that idea against a gasifier campstove once they get me the
sample.