Where are you?

Lowes does NOT, to the best of my knowledge, use R-Max, but an inferior
cardboard panel.

In some parts of the SF Bay Area, HD will collect what they’ve got in various
stores for you.

One Reno store has 70 panels and they can get more.

There is no other way I know of to arrange a bulk delivery but you might want
to check in with a pro desk person at your closet store.

Good luck!