Seeking Reno / Carson City based (or within 300 miles) Burner who wishes to
join Black Rock Hexayurt's 2019 crew. We have been approved, again by BLM
and BM / OSS.

We work Build week, off Burn Week (easy start back to work Saturday &
Sunday of burns, done by 1 pm) & on playa for 2 weeks and 3 days.

The Deal:
Ticket, Early admit, food during work days, & cash after. Must camp with
crew at base camp and be available last week in June, in Reno for several
days work @$15/ hr +shared room (at The Mo) & food.

DM me for more deets.

Mahalo!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hexayurt/43ea40e1-066e-4843-9d14-41d68740a859%40googlegroups.com.