Thats great stuff and very light for transport  / portability, I previously
used similar stuff from www.hoardfast.co.uk
I assume that while it may be fire resistant ,its not fire proof to a major
degree as would be kingspan  pir or mineral wool filled sandwich panels.

(good related report here - *Stopping the spread: a new framework for fire
safety* (in informal settlements
https://www.arup.com/perspectives/stopping-the-spread-a-new-framework-for-fire-safety
)

If the money is there for such material great, but in an economic
depression , its likely won't be as the Gov cannot keep money printing
forever. Preparing for when the Furlough runs out in Oct 2020, gives very
little time to prepare for potential mass homelessness or home work spaces.
On the plus site empty commercial sites have become available & could be
divided for homeless pods, we've worked on these

I don't care too much what they are built from given the time issue, just
that they are built on mass asap . We are just now giving away free 1 tonne
of new hardware & fixings to uk food bank groups to try & make this happen
with food security structures like raised beds , green houses & cloches  /
root cellars
.
If the money is not there, an industrial  approach with locally sourced
materials or wasted to make composites could be available

hence our local supplier of old stock of a football field of kingspan
sandwich panels prices from £6 to £16 a mtr. against £35 new, grade b £20 /
m   a big saving . less ££ for bulk

The ' low or no money' diy approach  we've experimented on before like
"Hexayurt with Drywall / Composite Stick Frame & Magnesium Oxide ( Mgo)
Board Cladding . Re-used Insulation  Infill "

www.cabinznet.blogspot.com/2017/09/hexayurt-with-drywall-composite-stick.html
perhaps earthsip type waste reuse of cans & bottles as insualtion

or 'no money'  , Perhaps composite panels with pva coated carboard (anyone
tried this ?  ) covered in pallet wood with  beer / tin can roof shingles

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=tin+can+roof+shingles&atb=v158-1&iax=images&ia=images

ie like we talked to alcoholics about building homeless shelters out of
their own beer cans .