Hi Dan,

I now realise we had a chat about similar ideas 4 years ago here...

*UK Cabinz Project exploring making Hexayurt from composite door off cuts +
dry lining steel & grp upvc frame / kingspan metal sandwich panels *

 https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/hexayurt/JrehbfU--MY

The manufacturers we have spoken to have factories in the US, We can speak
to them. They offered us a large discount for homeless / diaster shelters

We can ship fixings abroad, but to make the shipping viable, folks would
need to team up, so we could send a 1/8 - 1/4 - 1/2 tonne crate that could
be distributed / sold to other groups .

We get good quality fixings in split boxes and sort them out with
volunteers, so get them for a fraction of the cost of new. often from
www.TIMco.co.uk  or www.wickes.co.uk

Last year i founded the Shelter & Hardware Bank Network (SAHBN)
<http://cabinznet.blogspot.com/2019/09/press-release-17819-by-paul-ridley-of.html>

& donated at cost 3.2 tonnes of fixings to 5 of the Community Wood
Recycling Network members  in Uk. This was partly to encourage similar
shelter building with wood

On a related note we spoke to members of www.Preciousplastic.com about
fixing supply & extrusion w/shop
<https://preciousplastic.com/starterkits/showcase/extrusion.html> We were
interested in producing an extruded angled I Beam that normal foil backed
PIR sheets (or sandwich) could be interted into for Hexayurt joints

I've not done 3d Cad on Concrete foundation work, but played around with
the following as mentioned before 4 yrs ago

*Slotted Fence Posts for Shelter Ground Resting Foundations & Strength
Test. Slotted Crank Bent Arm Post Idea For Hexayurt  *

*www.cabinznet.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2016-04-16T15:22:00-07:00&max-results=7*
*Cabinz.Net experiment of concrete post beam footing & kingspan PIR
insulated sandwich panel shelter wall *

*www.cabinznet.blogspot.com/2016/04/cabinznet-experiment-of-concrete-post.htmlwww.cabinznet.blogspot.com/2016/04/cabinznet-experiment-of-concrete-post.html*