On Thu, 2022-06-02 at 11:52 -0500, Steve Ebersole wrote:
> Let me know what y'all think -
> https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/wiki/Huge-Project,-Small-Team

Looks really good! Like I said in my previous email, it is good to see
the public/private API distinction documented. The 'qualifier' being
sortable is also nice, hadn't noticed that.

In theory, if our developers haven't used any 'internal' or
'incubating' stuff in their code, then I guess that the 6.0 -> 6.1
update (and all future updates until 7.0) should be a drop-in
replacement for us. That would be awesome.