Most Expensive Real Estate in the US
<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sDp_pE3-DTc/SrUJiFLT7QI/AAAAAAAAOts/4xlrkVCp-hE/s1600-h/Most+Expensive+Real+Estate+in+the+US1.jpg>

*In the real estate world from US there is a new record for the most
expensive property on the market in the US today. *
*This house is on the market for $165 million, and for this huge sum of
money you get – 6.5 acres of land that include four houses, *
*an apartment and a cottage for the security staff. The stats here are
dazzling: three separate pools, 29 bedrooms,*
* a movie theater and a disco (the main house has just nine bedrooms).*

*The home was built in 1927 for banker Milton Getz and designed by Gordon
Kaufmann. Hearst bought for $120,000 in 1947. *
*The LA times reports that the home is currently owned by attorney-investor
Leonard M. Ross, who is looking for a “lifestyle change*
*.” Ross bought the home in 1976.*

*If you had acted fast 20 years ago, when the home was briefly on the
market, you could have picked this place up for $25 million. *
*As Curbed LA mentioned the home has been in several movies including The
Godfather, The Jerk and The Bodyguard.*

*Personally I like the home, but I’m aware that a home like this can cost
you a lot of money, and you are just a simple human and *
*this is just to big for someone. – Via – Latimes & BBC*

<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sDp_pE3-DTc/SrUJhWPKGSI/AAAAAAAAOtk/x4ucOR3NHRo/s1600-h/Most+Expensive+Real+Estate+in+the+US.jpg>

-- *
~~~Whatever mountains stands in your path,
Whatever obstacle blocks your way,
Whatever difficulty immobilized you,
The prayer full of faith can remove it~~~.

~~~Thank you for being a part of my life,
whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.~~~

~~~fairlady.sha...@gmail.com~~~
~~~fairlady.sha...@yahoo.com~~~
*

Kirim email ke