Looked like a scam to me so I hit Delete immediately.
No real name, no real address = scam

Geoff

Mark Ray wrote:
What I got was a Rick Roll music video on Youtube. If aa aa is a spammer, this was a slick way to attract our attention. Anybody else?

aa aa wrote:
Dear Histotech Experts!

I am working on a very complicated project, and could really use some advice from both the guru-level histologists and also from the go-getter know-how of the histotechs....

Because it's sort of hard to explain (and involves some comparatively obscure staining techniques and mounting methods) I've put together a short slide-show to help cut-to-the-chase, as it were, because frankly, some things are just too tedious, abstract and confusing to type out in text. Anyway, on with the show! I would truly and thankfully appreciate any and all commentary and advice!

Please view my detailed presentation here: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

Thanks Everybody!

Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.
Neuroscience and Cell Biology