From: Campbell, Tasha M. via Histonet
[mailto:histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 August 2018 9:34 PM
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Iron Stain

Is nuclear fast red the only counter stain for Prussian blue stain?  I have a
Masson's trichrome kit and was wondering if the Bierbech Scarlet could be a
counterstain.  I won't be doing the iron stain very often at all so I am trying
to keep dry reagents on hand to make up as needed so they do not expire so
quickly.  Thanks!

Tasha Campbell, B.S.,HTL(ASCP)
Frederick Gastroenterology Associates
310 W. 9th St.
Frederick, MD 21701
301-695-6800 ext. 144

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify
the sender.

Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of NSW Health or any of its entities.