PHL is a large site though, and there is already alot of hl news, so I think they have to filter out the stuff which they think only a few people will want to read
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] FP charging & PHL Monopoly

<rant> PHL is very strange when it comes to new I think.  I sent them some pimpage about a mod called The Wind and they seem to just throw away my email.  I then sent them email about my site ModDev.net and once again they threw away my email (multiple times) finally, I sent them [1] letter about The Wind which had a screenshot and it was literally up in minutes.  They seem very particular about what they post it seems.  I mean if I mailed them and was announcing Counter-Strike 2 but had no content, no images, nadda they would spiel for pages whereas I send them something about Mod X and they throw out the email instantanously.</rant>

Lakario