I archive the last month to the archive.pst, still accessible but keeps
The clutter down in the hlcoders folder...

-Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Michael
Shimmins
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 6:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] What to do with the old posts

Yeah thats why I don't want to delete them, just archive them out of
Outlook.

I know I could browse them on the site, just I would also like them as a
reference on the road when I'm away from out network here (and hence the
internet).

Any Ideas?

Michael Shimmins
The Absconder Effect (http://www.tae-mod.com)