> I've been thinking, what do people suggest as a way to backup all the
> old posts stored in Outlook for future reference.
>
> Really the 4815 emails I have sitting in my HLCoders folder is getting a
bit
> silly, yet I don't want to delete them.
>
> What have other people done regarding this? Specifically from Outlook.

not sure if this is the same for Outlook, but in OE, I store mine month by
month...so, when I reach a new month, I create a new folder in the hlcoding
one, and name it accordingly...
so I have folders from march 2001 to Jan 2002 (february - or current month -
is just stored in the root hlcoders one)

CaptFarrell

---