it comes up in the same slot as the mp5 shotgun and cross bow does. i can
give it to the player it in the console and it shows up as the mp5 but as
soon as i get the hl mp5 it won't let me use the default one so basicly when
eva i pick HL's mp5 it goes to mine  or if i have the HL one to start with
and give the player mine it won't let ya pic it :(