From: "Nathan Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "HLCoders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 6:58 AM
Subject: [hlcoders] VALVe: Bug in the game filter screen

I don't know if it's Windows XP's fault or something else but basically when
you select a ping filter, it always resets itself when you open the filter
screen again.  For example, I set the ping filter to 350 then I click finish
and at the bottom of the server browser it has all the filters listed
including the <=350 filter, however, if I open the filter menu again the
filter is set to 100 instead of 350.

I know it is not supposed to do this because it did not start happening
until 1108.  Anyhow, look into it.