I have a particle system for my mod, which is really quite nice. Problem
is, as soon as multiple particles start blending it slows down. For
instance, with explosions I have cut it down to 5 particles (yeah, 10
polys). But that is still slow on some systems. Not to mention when you
combine explosions. I have optimized it all I can, and decided to come
to you guys. One thing I didn't try is 2 triangles rather than the quad.
if that will help I will try. Can you just tell me how to get the most
juice out of this thing? Thanks.