I repeat: try it on a non-nvidia system.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Chris 'Tal-N'
Blane
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 2:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Re: triApi speed problems

Rainmaker's system = 700mhz, ge3, 384 ram
Tal-N's system = 1.1Ghz, Gf2, 512Mb
Bitmap's system = 400MHz, Gf2, 128Mb.

Slow down occours worse on my system although the drop is to the same point
as Bimtap's machine. Two different machines hitting the exact same low fps,
very odd. I'd say that Ken Birdwell might be able to give some details on
the TriAPI since he was one of the people who designed it.