From: Brandon "Axis" Russell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 October 2002 00:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] First Person Deadcam

B\c I believe at the point of death (death animation being played) the
p_models are not shown b\c all items are removed from the player. Player is
just a stripped entity that is doing a death animation then his model is not
drawn till you spawn() again. If you wanted the p_model to stay longer you
would have to store off the current p_model at point of death and keep the
pev->weaponmodel set during death animation I would think.

Hope that helps,
-Brandon
Programmer for
Day of Defeat