Does DefaultReload() automatically call sounds that look like they're
related to the gun?  Cause, I never told it to use these sounds in my
sound\weapons folder, but it's using them anyway.  Like
uh....m4a1_clipout.wav.  I never told it to use it, but it uses it.  At
first I figured maybe the default sound was similar to the one in my mod's
folder...but I edited the sound, and it was actually the sound in my folder.

So, apparently it uses the sound even without me asking to use it.  I mean,
I was going to make it use it anyway, but it did it before I wrote the code.
I wouldn't have a problem with this if it was just timed right.  The clip is
taken out in the animation, but the sound is a little delayed...so it's
buggin' me.

It's not just the clipout sound, it's all the sounds related to the m4a1.

I'm fairly new to understanding the HL code, and this is actually my first
working weapon that I coded from scratch.  That's most likely the problem.

Jonathan Day
Trepid
http://www.trepid.net