From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:hlcoders-admin@;list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Florian
Zschocke
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 4:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Half-Life 2??????

Vyacheslav Djura wrote:

> I just wanted to ask that because magazine is rather "proffesional"
and
> never published rumor news....Couldn't you just write "No, it is not a
> true" !?

No, it is not a true.

Me not being affiliated with or working for Valve I don't know if
that helps you but my opinion is that this is far from the truth.
Maybe HL2 will be released for the Xbox first. But it will also be
released for the PC for sure. And I seriously doubt that it will
be released in January 2003.

Florian.