Well, all I have to say is that if this is true, I will not be playing
anything new in the Half-Life series. There is no way in hell I'm going
to buy an Xbox (POS console) for one game.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:hlcoders-admin@;list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Chris Foss
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 11:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Half-Life 2??????

-snip snip-
>  exclusively for
>  XBox platform. Price is 49.95$. and publisher is not a Sierra, but
>  some well-known publisher name of which I don't remember.
-glue-
ah, that has to be fake. I don't think anyone would shell out 248.99$
for an
Xbox and the game, just to get their fix.

I'm sure most of the gaming public would express outrage, and it would
also
probably alienate everyone on this list. (Xbox is a closed platform mind
you. nothing that isn't digitally signed, doesn't run. you have to get
approval from Big Brother^w^w microsoft everytime you want to modify
your
code...)