The different scientists' skin are tied up into four submodels. So, in your
code, you only have to do :
SetBodygroup( void *pmodel, entvars_t *pev, int iGroup, int iValue )

with the correct pmodel, pev, iGroup and iValue.

iValue should have a value between 0 and 3 (or 1 and 4, you'll have to
test). For the scientist model, the group which controls the head is the
second one. So, iGroup could be either 1 or 2 (do we begin at 0 ? you'll
have to test too). pev is of course pScientist->pev. pmodel can be found
using :

GET_MODEL_PTR (ENT(pev));

here you are ;) I hope I've good understood your question and that it'll
help
;)

      - Cortex : HL ALBATOR coder & mapper
      - [EMAIL PROTECTED] & ICQ : 71548738

Le Sunday, October 27, 2002 4:56 PM [GMT+0100=CET], brian c.strider
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> me disait :